Saturday, February 07, 2009

Gee.

&*I can't imagine WHY I was pulling for a filibuster-proof majority in November... Fuckers. I'm sorry, but DIE IN A FIRE already, you foot-dragging bastards! This country is sinking in a tar pit and you want to freaking nit-pick???

No. Just no.

And Barack and the dems - shame on you for squandering the majority and mandate we granted you, in efforts to be "post partisan". Those fuckers will NEVER be post-partisan (as was demonstrated over the LAST EIGHT YEARS). Work around those assholes and save this country. PLEASE.

While you're at it, keep the nightlight on inside the birdhouse in your soul...

5 comments:

Leilani said...

I do believe Mr. O is smart enough to realize that--I know Mr. B certainly is! And I don't think either man will put up with the kind of BS the 'publicans are trying to pull. We saw flashes of Mr. O's temper--I don't think he'll be too tolerant for too long. GObama!

"Word verification" for this post: juringlo. I guess he's one of the new Beatles...

Michael said...

Wow, 'Trina. Don't hold back. I like the "nightlight of your soul" line. I'm definitely going to use it tho'.

And I don't know what "juringlo" is. But I do know what a "juggalo" is. Don't think they are related.

HOMIES!

Trina said...

Ma - I hope you're right! And I *totally* think Juringlo is the newest Beatle!

Mike - that line is from the They Might Be Giants song "Birdhouse in Your Soul". You should check it out! It's a fun little song, and Liam and Becca like it :~D

Tammy R said...

They Might be Giants! My friend introduced me to this band about 10 years ago. I love them!

sara said...

I think They Might be Giants did the Coraline soundtrack.