Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fuck Fruit Sensations

I don't give a shit how long the flavor lasts. What I do give a shit about it the new "15 piece pack" gum packaging from Extra - it SUCKS!!!

I'm sure if one is a person who carries a teeny tiny purse, or if one is a dude who for some reason needs to carry 15 sticks of gum in his pocket, it's an improvement. But it's a bitch to get the gum out of the package now, and the package is a pain in the ass to close. Why even make a lid/closure on it? Every piece is glued in so tightly you have to give yourself cardboard cuts to remove one!

Saddest of all is that I will continue to suffer, because nothing makes me happier than sugar-free watermelon flavored gum. I waited years for it. So as much as principle has me wanting to boycott the punks, I just can't do it.

I am weak. WEAK!

3 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

Oh your pain! LOL. They really didn't think of the consumer, did they?

Watermelon?!

lol..

Tammy R said...

You should try Ice Cubes gum. I think that's what it's called. Anyway, the gum pieces look like cubes, and when you chew on them, you get this rush of icy cold feeling, which is delicious when it's fruit-flavored. Yum.

Trina said...

Helen - thanks for stopping by! I can't believe they test-marketed or focus-grouped this new packaging much. It truly is shit. And yes, I'm a whiner - it's what I do! LOL!

Tammy - I'll check it out! I do love gum.